Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Supersizing Gets Out Of Control

I'm as interested in bulk purchasing as the rest of the American public, but this is getting out of control:

16 OZ.BOTTLE OFMODEL GRADE SUPER GLUE WITH 8 OZ. SPRAY BOTTLE OF INSTANT ACTIVATER.BONDS ANYTHING INSTANTLY.JUST APPLY ADHESIVE AND SPRAY ACTIVATOR. REPAIRS WOOD,PLASTIC,METAL AND SO MUCH MORE.NO TOOL BOX SHOULD BE WITH OUT!!! THIS IS A ONE POUND BOTTLE, ENOUGH TO LAST FOR HUNDREDS OF PROJECTS.COMPARE TO A 1 OZ.TUBE THAT SELLS FOR $ 3.99 AT YOUR LOCAL SUPER CENTER.

Now, if someone could tell me how to get through a standard 1 ounce bottle of CA adhesive without clogging up the tip, then maybe I'd be interested in buying a full pint (I just got done throwing away about a half-dozen tubes and bottles that had dried up while languishing in my toolbox). I am curious, though, as to how much stuff I could, say, glue to a wall if I had this much superglue at my disposal.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?