Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

General Zod Takes On Valentine's Day

I'll let him take it from here:

You humans actually rip flowers from the ground, the same plants that provide you with your life-sustaining oxygen, and give them to your loved ones? Why is it that you choose to give your loved ones the carcasses of befallen vegetation? Is this love? Perhaps I am beginning to understand and even relate to it after all. The way to express your "love" for someone is to demonstrate that you are willing to kill another life form for them.

Zod rules. So does my wife, who is largely unenthusiastic about this particular holiday.

Comments:
I found your blog while crawling around looking for people pissed off at their Chevy Colorado…any who, I dig your blog. I’m an angry Engineering student – University of Central Florida, BSME.

Thanks, and stay angry.

-Zopher
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?