Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Fitness... Or A Lack Thereof

Our local gym is holding a fitness contest (lose the most weight/body fat % and win three months of membership), and my wife decided that she and I should enter. I treated this as a "just going along" sort of thing.

After going through the caliper-type body fat test last Saturday and seeing my percentage calculated at thirty-one-point-four (it's less painful to spell it out that way), I decided that I need the motivation to work my ass off, and so that has become my "winter project".

I'd like to note that working out and then consuming a package of ramen, 32 grams of soy protein dissolved in a half-and-half mixture of milk and water, some leftover beef and mashed potatoes, and an additional 3 quarts or so of water has really pushed my kidneys to the limit this evening. If I suffer renal failure, I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments:
BEEEFFCAAAKE!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?