Monday, June 06, 2005

 

The Hiatus Is Over

I apologize for the lack of recent posting. The immediate cause was a 6-day trip to Germany (the Stuttgart area) for a customer presentation. Internet access is lacking in that area, to say the least. I got to stay in a beautiful 400-year-old hotel, though, and the food was great throughout the region. And a beer was never further away than, "Ein Pils, bitte!". Good stuff.

I've accepted a position with Autoblog, so I will no longer be posting much (if any) automotive-related content here. This blog was never intended to be exclusively about cars; that just happened to be what I was focused on recently. I still plan on blogging about non-auto stuff, but the frequency of that posting may be somewhat irregular, depending on my free time and interest level in whatever's newworthy at the time. That could mean several posts per day, or only a few every week. Stay tuned, and we'll see what shakes out over the next month or so.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?