Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Covers

Need your fix of cover songs? Head over to Coverville. There's a lot of covers there that I didn't even know existed. I'm currently listening to Tom Jones (backed by New Model Army, probably the closest thing to Bad Religion that England has ever produced) covering the Rolling Stones' "Gimme Shelter", which theoretically should be a disaster but isn't that bad; actually, it's pretty good.

UPDATE: Just finished listening to Richard Thomson covering "Oops I Did It Again" and Local H covering "Toxic". These two very different covers of Britney Spears are absolutely must-hears. That's something I thought I'd never type. Linkage here.

Comments:
Hey you forgot to mention that you can d/l "Toxic" off of local H's website:

http://www.localh.com/toxic.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?